E-bike riders in Southern California torment crowd with fireworks
Leroy N. Soetoro
2024-06-18 21:58:22 UTC
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/e-bike-riders-in-southern-california-
torment-nightlife-crowd-with-fireworks/

A group of E-bike riders near the Hermosa Beach Pier had nighttime
revelers scrambling after launching illegal fireworks in the crowded
entertainment district Saturday.

According to authorities at the Hermosa Beach Police Department, the
incident happened around 8:30 p.m. near Hermosa and Pier avenues.

Footage of the incident captured a large illegal firework setoff on the
beach near a lifeguard stand. Just moments later, around a half-dozen E-
bike riders, all of whom appear to be juveniles, are seen riding away from
the explosion and into a crowded area on Pier Avenue lined with bars,
restaurants and other shops.

The E-bikers come to a stop and form a small scrum before several of them
break away and another one tosses an illegal firework into the crowded
scene.

A family with three young children standing nearby were sent running as
the explosion shot fireworks into the crowd, striking several people.

Authorities told KTLA that there were several minor injuries, though none
requiring hospitalization.

According to the Instagram account south.bay.responders, the fireworks
were ignited right off the patio of Sharkeez bar, prompting patrons to
evacuate. The account also alleged that one woman was hit in the face by a
firework and that the window of the Baked Bear restaurant was hit as well.

Officials in Hermosa Beach have been trying to rein in and regulate E-
bikes.

In a special June 4 meeting, the Hermosa Beach City Council passed an
emergency ordinance regulating off-road E-bikes, which have exploded in
popularity in recent years.

South Bay residents have recently voiced concern over unruly teenagers
riding recklessly on city streets, typically in large groups along the
Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach strands near the piers.

“Mostly what I see is [them] going at breakneck speeds and traveling in
big bands,” a Hermosa Beach resident named Greg told KTLA. “It’s almost
like there’s that little kid energy where they don’t necessarily follow
the rules.”

Crash in Orange County leaves car suspended by gushing water
“I wish they would actually stop at stop signs,” he added. “I’m always
afraid I’m going to clip some 12-year-old.”

In one incident on May 22, juveniles damaged a mural and other areas
throughout Hermosa Beach; three days later, officers served the juvenile
and their guardian a citation before impounding the E-bike.

As for the juveniles in Saturday night’s incident, police told KTLA that
several of them were briefly detained before being cleared of
responsibility and released to their parents.

Police added that one juvenile has been identified as a suspect in the
case and that they are working with suspect’s family and L.A. County
Juvenile Probation “to ensure the suspect faces appropriate consequences
for this dangerous incident.”
--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

zen cycle
2024-06-19 09:32:59 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
yeah, because e-bikes are the actual problem, not that they kids were
tossing fireworks into crowds.....obviously they couldn't have done that
if they were on regular bikes....idiot.
AMuzi
2024-06-19 12:14:38 UTC
Post by zen cycle
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
+1
Much the same as reifying firearms as magic lead-spraying
devices rather than jail shooters.
--
Andrew Muzi
***@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971
job ball
2024-06-19 17:52:14 UTC
Post by zen cycle
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/e-bike-riders-in-southern-california-
torment-nightlife-crowd-with-fireworks/
A group of E-bike riders near the Hermosa Beach Pier had nighttime
revelers scrambling after launching illegal fireworks in the crowded
entertainment district Saturday.
Police added that one juvenile has been identified as a suspect in the
case and that they are working with suspect’s family and L.A. County
Juvenile Probation “to ensure the suspect faces appropriate consequences
for this dangerous incident.”
yeah, because e-bikes are the actual problem, not that they kids were
tossing fireworks into crowds.....obviously they couldn't have done that
 if they were on regular bikes....idiot.
E-bikes and their operators -are- a problem. They need to stay off the
roads and in their little road diet bike lanes stolen from tax paying
owners of BEVs and ICEs. E-bikers impede traffic, cause accidents, and
need to have their skulls bashed in.
Nice sig...idiot

lol
zen cycle
2024-06-20 09:23:08 UTC
Post by zen cycle
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
That wasn't the point, idiot, though it isn't surprising that some one
who ascribes a sig to the wrong author would confuse the message.

Let me make it so simple that even you can understand it:

The gist of the quoted article was that an ebike ban was needed to
prevent things like kids throwing fireworks into crowds. The fact that
the kids were on e-bikes had nothing to do with the fact that they were
tossing fireworks, therefore, an ebike ban wouldn't have prevented from
throwing fireworks.

get it, idiot?

And the sig you're ascribing to me belongs to the idiot that made the
OP, idiot.
Jim A.
2024-07-08 19:44:38 UTC
Post by zen cycle
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Let them ride in the road. It's less effort to run one over or push
them into a tree. If you want a prime example of California stupid,
it's how the physics ignorant politicians expect 4000 lbs to yield to
140 lbs. Really stupid on the part of the bikers too.
craigk
2024-07-09 05:12:15 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/e-bike-riders-in-southern-california-
torment-nightlife-crowd-with-fireworks/
In Texas we do the same on ebikes but we carry assault rifles to shoot the
crowd with. They say guns will soon take more rightwing lives than God did
by blessing us with COVID.
Less gun laws = less Republicans. Aint math FUN!
This is how folks hunt Democrats in Texas.

Hunting Hogs with a 50 Cal

Governor Swill
2024-07-09 17:37:32 UTC
Post by craigk
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/e-bike-riders-in-southern-california-
torment-nightlife-crowd-with-fireworks/
In Texas we do the same on ebikes but we carry assault rifles to shoot the
crowd with. They say guns will soon take more rightwing lives than God did
by blessing us with COVID.
Less gun laws = less Republicans. Aint math FUN!
This is how folks hunt Democrats in Texas.
Hunting Hogs with a 50 Cal
http://youtu.be/eOt1HLXNRFE
Republican hogs. You can tell from the spots on their backs!

Swill
CLV
2024-07-09 19:15:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
You can tell from the spots on their backs!
Swill
Well doggies, so Sleazynews took ya back Rudy?

That can be handled again soon enough.
Governor Swill
2024-07-10 02:31:27 UTC
Post by CLV
Post by Governor Swill
You can tell from the spots on their backs!
Swill
Well doggies, so Sleazynews took ya back Rudy?
That can be handled again soon enough.
You're pretty good at looking like you know what you're talking about.

Swill
CLV
2024-07-10 16:32:43 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by CLV
Post by Governor Swill
You can tell from the spots on their backs!
Swill
Well doggies, so Sleazynews took ya back Rudy?
That can be handled again soon enough.
You're pretty good at looking like you know what you're talking about.
Swill
Your final 'reward' will come in eternal damnation and the surrender of
your very soul unto darkness.

It will be a sleep for the ages, nigh a wee nap such as Lazarus's.

So mote it be.
Governor Swill

Swill
CLV
Karma is not, enjoy.
C_V
2024-07-13 17:52:05 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I'm an atheist.
<list>
the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois
=?windows-1252?Q?Nevill=EB_M_Wiles?=
"No 'cull'; no 'list'; no 'those who keep the list'"
From: David Hartung
happy-n-gay_big__time.shitbags.com>
From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
From: "Rivers, Jackson and the fuckin' other guy"
From: Stuart Fowler
From: Tom Gardner
From: Attaboy Luther!
From: "Rivers, Jackson and the fuckin' other guy"
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.scheissen.no-
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Blue Lives Matter
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
Fuck.gov>
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: nickname unavailable
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Klaus Schadenfreude
From: Lowell Milhous Duncan
From: nickname unavailable
From: Ryan Monahan
From: "Stephen Boudreaux, MD"
From: "Klaus Schadenfreude"
</list>
Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne!
sing it tRudy!
A bouncy little tune for our bouncy little man...Ball...
Governor Swill
2024-07-13 18:43:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I'm an atheist.
Jens Stoltenburger: "NATO will continue to stand with Ukraine for as long as it takes. We
will not back down."

Swill
Chips Loral
2024-07-14 16:46:53 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
We
will not back down."
Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,pa.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Deranged tranny tries to assassinate Trump, gets killed
instead.
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

Governor Swill
2024-07-15 04:36:42 UTC
Meanwhile Ukrainian drones struck and destroyed the last oil facility - a refinery and oil
depot - along the Don River, shutting down an entire trade route in Russia used to supply
the Russian forces in Ukraine; a crippling blow. The Don river is essentially shut down
for Russian maritime traffic and crippling Russia's ability to supply Crimea and the east.
The Don empties into the Sea of Azov and is connected far upstream to the Volga via a
canal network. This means the heartland of Russian industry in the Volga basin connecting
to the Azov via the Don is no longer able to ship supplies to the battlefields in Ukraine.

Swill
NP: Sniff and the Tears - Driver's Seat
C_V
2024-07-15 18:45:36 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Sniff and the Tears

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Will Joe Biden decide to have #FelonDon sanctioned -
because he has immunity?
<***@4ax.com> <v72aqc$ii07$***@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 07:18:28 -0400

If trying to steal an election is an "official act", assassinating the
asshole who did it
should be too.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Governor Swill
2024-07-15 22:09:15 UTC
Speaking of central Asia, Russia has always considered that its sphere of influence. But
China is investing heavily there as part of it's Silk Road project. Worse, China called
for an Asian economic summit and invited leaders throughout central Asia - but didn't
invite Putin.
The dictator isn't getting any favors from BRICS, the sorry performance of his military
junk is further affecting his arms exports. None of the BRICS members are helping him,
not even the Chinese who are giving him some half hearted non lethal support, but just
enough to tease him and make him think there's a chance.

Swill
NP: Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
C_V
2024-07-15 23:16:32 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Arnold
2024-07-16 00:44:42 UTC
Post by Chips Loral
Post by Governor Swill
make him think there's a chance.
-------------------------------
talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,alt.politics.trump
,alt.atheism Subject: Re: Will Joe Biden decide to have #FelonDon
sanctioned - because he has immunity?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 07:18:28 -0400
If trying to steal an election is an "official act", assassinating the
asshole who did it
should be too.
Swill
-----------------------------------
eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-septem
ber.org!panix!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosti
ng.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!
fx10.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail From: Governor Swill
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,pa.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.society.libera
lism,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics Subject: Re: Deranged tranny
tries to assassinate Trump, gets killed instead.
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400
... but the stupid bitch missed.
Swill
---------------------------------
eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-septem
ber.org!border-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!n
ntp.giganews.com!news-out.netnews.com!netnews.com!s1-4.netnews.com!peer
01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx10.iad.PO
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
alt.elections Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400
Oh poor me I got shot at ...
Swill
----------------------------------
eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-septem
ber.org!border-3.nntp.ord.giganews.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!n
ntp.giganews.com!news-out.netnews.com!s1-3.netnews.com!peer01.iad!feed-
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400
Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.
Swill
-------------------------------
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.m
isc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About
Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
------------------------------
[...]
Rudy says,

The Jolly Kone Parking Lot in Bakersfield is pretty much crime free.

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
Those Skills, You Know, Are Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck ThroneO!
--- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113

http://us99.w6ray.com/?page=001-
forum.ssjs&sub=misctranrailamer&thread=33781

Chips Loral
2024-07-14 16:47:03 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I'm an atheist.
Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Chips Loral
2024-07-14 16:47:15 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Governor Swill
2024-07-15 04:38:58 UTC
A major upset for Russia as Belarus has announced the complete withdrawal of all
Belarussian forces from the Ukrainian border, and a cessation of further escalatory
actions against Ukraine. This massive upset has allowed Ukraine to move more forces
towards the Russian lines, ruining any chances Russia may have for an advance.
http://youtu.be/t7yWp8eJNvU
Political instability in Belarus leaves Lukashenko defending against the possibility of a
coup.

You can support the Kharkiv de-occupation store here:
https://www.volonterska.com.ua/en
Support The War Effort In Ukraine
https://u24.gov.ua/

Swill
NP: Van Halen - Panama
C_V
2024-07-15 18:45:54 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Chips Loral
2024-07-14 16:47:30 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Governor Swill
2024-07-15 04:40:38 UTC
Moscow plans to block YouTube in the fall. It's already being "slowed down" due to
"technical difficulties". YouTube has frozen thousands of RT and Russian channels to
prevent their propaganda videos from being viewed. If YouTube is banned in Russia, Google
will likely delete all those videos and accounts.

The world's largest Ukrainian flag is being unfurled in a ceremony in Milwaukee outside
the RNC convention.

Swill
NP: Nick Gilder - Hot Child In The City
C_V
2024-07-15 18:46:15 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Governor Swill
2024-07-15 22:17:57 UTC
90% of Putin's Kharkiv offensive has been destroyed (see video) leaving him without enough
resources for another push. He doesn't have time to train another quarter million troops
and deploy them before fall and he's losing six to Ukraine's one. Meanwhile UA troops
along the Belarussian border have been freed by Lukashenko's de-escalation to move east
against Russia there. The F-16 deliveries have already started. They should be in use by
late August. There are dozens of weapons that can be fired from the F-16 that NATO has
plentiful stocks of.
<https://www.reddit.com/r/WarplanePorn/comments/r41840/f16_brochure_6000x3700/>

It's like opening a whole new toy box for Zelenskyy!

(video)

Q: What's better than Russians dying on a Ukrainian battlefield?

A: Russians *burning* on a Ukrainian battlefield!

MUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
NP: Black Sabbath - Iron Man
C_V
2024-07-15 23:16:52 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:43:39 -0400

... but the stupid bitch missed.

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: