Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out
useapen
2023-09-04 07:56:09 UTC
Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.

Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
of Mission College Blvd.

Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
Raiders jerseys.

Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
condition is not known.

Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
4814 or email ***@santaclaraca.gov.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/stabbing-fight-santa-clara-in-n-
out/3304575/
Jerry Sauk
Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
K Wills
2023-09-05 08:14:14 UTC
On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
of Mission College Blvd.
Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
Raiders jerseys.
Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
condition is not known.
Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
The linked article, the one you snipped to allow your dishonesty,
doesn't state the motive for the fight.
Here's the link again. Remove it when you reply so that you can
continue your dishonesty. Unless you're too embarrassed to reply.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/stabbing-fight-santa-clara-in-n-out/3304575/
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
Jerry Sauk
2023-09-05 10:53:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
of Mission College Blvd.
Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
Raiders jerseys.
Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
condition is not known.
Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
The linked article doesn't state the motive for the fight.
I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
K Wills
2023-09-06 07:28:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
of Mission College Blvd.
Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
Raiders jerseys.
Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
condition is not known.
For the love of all that is good, correct your quoting and
attributions.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
The linked article, the one you snipped to allow your dishonesty,
doesn't state the motive for the fight.
Here's the link again. Remove it when you reply so that you can
continue your dishonesty.
I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
Thank you for doing as I commanded. I knew I could count on your
NEED to lie.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Jerry Sauk
2024-01-30 19:23:05 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
I knew I could count on your
NEED to lie.
Yawn.
KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny continues to run from his lies.
K Wills
2024-01-31 08:57:18 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by K Wills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
The linked article, the one you snipped to allow your dishonesty,
doesn't state the motive for the fight.
Here's the link again. Remove it when you reply so that you can
continue your dishonesty.
I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
Thank you for doing as I commanded. I knew I could count on your
NEED to lie.
Yawn.
Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
KlausSchadenfreude
How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?
Jerry Sauk
2024-02-01 19:20:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
[...]
Well if they don't know what thier posting about then they shouldn't post
it. That also apply's to YOU, y'know.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-02-01 23:28:16 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by useapen
[...]
Too bad, Jenny. You'll just have to go the rest of your life not
knowing.

You're good at that.