Adam Schiff is tiresome, and it's time for him to go
Harris Slut
2023-12-30 21:49:25 UTC
Adam Schiff and Ed Buck.
Rep. Adam Schiff has been out and about since his booting from the
Intelligence Committee crying about those dastardly selfishly ambitious
Republicans, crying about the “demagogue” Donald Trump, crying about his
“fight for California,” his “fight for American democracy,” his “fight
for an economy that works for everyone” — crying to whoever will give
him a platform. And sadly, with so many left-leaners dominating in the
media, that’s quite a few.

He’s tiresome. He’s a liar. He’s irrationally angry. He’s the worst of
the worst in the political world. And it’s time for him to go.

If Schiff had even an ounce of decency and self-awareness, he would
quiet down, accept his fate — the fact that Speaker Kevin McCarthy is
keeping him from the Intel Committee for national security reasons — and
simply finish his congressional term in humble service to his
constituents.

But neither “humble” nor “service” have ever been words to describe
Schiff. As chairman of Intel, he spent the better part of the previous
administration’s four years fabricating stories and narratives and
perhaps even witnesses to attack, vilify, impeach and utterly destroy
both Trump and Trump supporters, all the while dismissing the elephant
in the room called Hunter Biden’s Laptop. America, divided to a degree
not seen in decades, is still suffering the collateral damage of his
vicious campaign of political destruction.

Even Mike Pompeo, former secretary of state under Trump, called out
Schiff as a “leaker” who should be “nowhere near” classified
intelligence information.

“Adam Schiff lied to the American people,” Pompeo said during a recent
appearance on Fox News. “During my time as CIA director and secretary of
state, I know that he leaked classified information that had been
provided to him. … When we provided information to him and to his staff,
it ended up in places it shouldn’t have been with alarming regularity.
In the end, I decided, I held back information from them as a result.”

What more needs to be said?

Schiff: You suck.

But from Schiff, it’s this: Oh yeah? Well, I’m gonna take my pink
panties and run for Senate now!

When asked by MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell if he would ask Senate Majority
Leader Chuck Schumer for a seat on the Senate Intelligence Committee —
if he won the seat, that is — Schiff said, as Breitbart reported: “I
would certainly be interested in continuing my service on the
Intelligence Committee. But more than that, I am determined to do
everything I can to defend this country. One of the sad realizations for
me over the past few years is that the principal threat to our country
now comes from within. It comes from a demagogue like Donald Trump. It
comes from the 140 Republicans in the House of Representatives voting to
overturn the presidential election because their ambition for office was
greater than their devotion to the Constitution. In any capacity … I
intend to fight for California, to fight for American democracy, to
fight for an economy that works for everyone. … There really is no
alternative to our form of representative government. I want that legacy
passed on to my kids and grandkids.”

Isn’t that special.

You can almost hear tinny notes of “The Star-Spangled Banner” rising in
the background.

This is the image Schiff wants to present: Honorable, America-loving,
distinguished, steadfast and true, a white horse hero of the
Constitution riding gallantly to crush the opposition that would destroy
the nation.

This is how sane America sees him, as summed by Federalist CEO Sean
Davis in a tweet: “You’re a lying, leaking clown.”

Any questions?

A prudent Schiff would shut up and serve.

In other words: We all know how this story’s going to end — don’t we.
He’ll be a permanent crying-face, lying-lip fixture on TV news for years
and years to come.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jan/27/adam-schiff-tiresome-and
-its-time-him-go/
Governor Swill
2024-04-27 18:50:27 UTC
On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 22:49:25 +0100 (CET), Harris Slut
<***@splcenter.org> wrote:
<snippage>
Post by Harris Slut
He’s tiresome. He’s a liar. He’s irrationally angry. He’s the worst of
the worst in the political world. And it’s time for him to go.
Because he kicked your boy's ass.
Post by Harris Slut
A prudent Schiff would shut up and serve.
He will - in the US Senate.
Post by Harris Slut
In other words: We all know how this story’s going to end — don’t we.
He’ll be a permanent crying-face, lying-lip fixture on TV news for years
and years to come.
Depends how busy they are in the Senate.
Post by Harris Slut
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jan/27/adam-schiff-tiresome-and
-its-time-him-go/
A year and a half old post from a right wing rag with all the credibility of Genesis.

Looking back, we can see how wrong they were - how wrong they always are.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Little@man.Ball
2024-04-28 22:25:08 UTC
On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:50:27 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Harris Slut
A prudent Schiff would shut up and serve.
He will - in the US Senate.
He rapes children Phil, he raped children with Anthony Bourdain
watching.

You and he are exterminable pedophillic vermin.

Your time is coming.