Hispanic husband, dad of 4 shot dead by Mexican illegal invader firing at motorists in Riverside County
Biden's Beaners
2024-06-05 08:08:57 UTC
A 39-year-old man was arrested after reportedly firing at passing commuters
in Riverside County early Monday morning, killing a husband and father of
four children and injuring another person.

The tragedy unfolded around 6:30 a.m. on State Street in San Jacinto near
West 7th Street.

Authorities with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department flooded the
intersection on reports of the suspect, now identified as Julio Cesar
Rodarte, firing randomly at passing cars.

For Griselda Zepeda, whose husband Victor Hugo Leon was allegedly killed by
Rodarte, the loss is unbearable. Married for 13 years, she and Leon were
raising their four children in the first home they ever bought two years ago
in San Jacinto.

“He was a very lovable person,” she told KTLA’s Shelby Nelson. “He leaves us
very broken. He had that mean face, but he was such a sweetheart, always
doing his best for his family.”

Leon worked an overnight shift at a warehouse in Moreno Valley and normally
arrived home in the morning, but when his now widow woke up Monday morning,
he wasn’t there.

A call to her sister, who worked with Leon, confirmed that he had left work
about an hour earlier.

“More time kept passing by. I just had a feeling something bad had
happened,” she explained. “After him not calling me back after 40 times, I
knew something was bad. I reported him missing. I went to every hospital
hoping they would tell me he was there.”

Surveillance footage captured the moment Rodarte started randomly shooting
at cars on State Street. At one point, he’s seen firing off an entire
magazine, tossing it and loading up another.
From another angle, the 39-year-old can be seen walking on the sidewalk as
he shoots at a black truck and other cars. Later, Rodarte seems to be
kicking off his shoes, with witnesses telling KTLA that the alleged gunman
eventually got undressed.

“I guess they shot him from the front, and he still attempted to take off,”
Zepeda said of her husband. “I don’t know what was going through his mind,
the last breath he took. It hurts me so much.”

It is unclear where exactly authorities found the 39-year-old, but he was
taken into custody and booked on one count of murder and 10 counts of
attempted murder. So far, the motive for the violence is unknown.

Zepeda said people should hug their loved ones because you never know what
can happen and added that she will need God to get through this.

“He got really close to God. No matter if it’s bad or good, you should
always get close to God,” she explained. “I remember that, and I need to do
that to get through this.”

A GoFundMe has been organized to help Leon’s family with the expense of
laying their loved one to rest.

Authorities say the second shooting victim is in stable condition.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/husband-dad-of-4-shot-dead-by-man-firing-
at-motorists-in-riverside-county/
kha
Sue Biden. He let the criminal into the country.
Loran