Lobster for lunch -- lobster for dinner
Add Reply
citizen winston smith
2024-09-15 17:59:55 UTC
Which is why he continues to lie about his loss in 2020.
IT WAS STOLEN BITCH!

FUCK YOU TO HELL!

https://americanfaith.com/watch-mike-lindells-voting-fraud-documentary-absolute-proof/

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on the Christian YouTube channel The
Revival Channel to announce that he’s releasing a three-hour film Friday
in support of his claims of issues in the 2020 election.

“Absolute Proof” was made, he said, over a five-day period “holed up
with people guarding me.”

Lindell, a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, said the
documentary proved “100%, the theft by China and these different
international locations, this cyberattack on our nation right here, that
took, that flipped votes.”

Lindell said his film would prove there was “a communist coup.”

“We prayed over every word that was in this piece,” he told The Revival
Channel’s host. “The last four days, 12 people, three hours of sleep a
night, A lot of stuff was done in one take because the Holy Spirit was
just speaking it out.”

Lindell is among several Trump surrogates and supporters who were
threatened with litigation by Dominion Voting Systems after repeatedly
making baseless claims about election fraud involving its machines.

Lindell appeared on the conservative cable channel Newsmax early this
week, ostensibly to talk about “cancel culture” but instead reviving his
claims of election interference. The anchor Bob Sellers grew visibly
irritated when Lindell instead began rattling off his Dominion Voting
Systems election-fraud claims and cut in to remind viewers that
Lindell’s claims were unsubstantiated. Sellers then appeared to walk off
set in frustration.

Newsweek reports:

Lindell describes the film as “the most important documentary ever,”
saying: “I think God has been waiting to make this movie… That miracle
is coming, and coming, and I’m telling you, Friday is the beginning. “

“Everyone needs to share it with everyone you know, because anyone that
sees it, even if it’s nine Supreme Court justices, everyone will say
‘Wow, this is an attack on our country,'” Lindell explained.

“Once you guys see what I’ve seen you’re gonna be so excited,” he said.

Lindell claimed the movie would run on cable TV on Friday, and be
available online. He said OAN may “run it in a loop” on their cable
channel, adding: “It’s gonna be everywhere.”

The Epoch Times reports:

YouTube and Vimeo have removed from their platforms a video from
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell that alleged election fraud during the Nov. 3,
2020, election.

The two video-hosting platforms took down copies of the video, called
“Absolute Proof,” and Facebook placed labels on posts made by Lindell, a
staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump.

“Per our presidential election integrity policy, we remove content
uploaded after the safe-harbor deadline” that includes claims that
“fraud, errors or glitches changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S.
presidential election,” YouTube spokesperson Alex Joseph told The
Washington Times and other news outlets on Feb. 6. “We removed this
video and its reuploads in accordance with this policy.”

In early December, the Google-owned platform announced that it would
remove content about election fraud after the Dec. 8, 2020, “safe
harbor” deadline regarding states’ Electoral College votes.

Vimeo also told the paper that Lindell’s video was removed “for
violating Vimeo’s policies on posting content that claims that the 2020
presidential election was fraudulent or stolen or otherwise illegitimate.”

Lindell’s personal website currently showcases the video, which is being
hosted by StreamHoster.

“Watch this video and stay focused,” Lindell told the Washington Times
in an email. Lindell didn’t immediately respond to a request by The
Epoch Times for comment.

He also paid for hours-long advertising spots on cable channel One
America News Network (OAN), according to the company. The network
featured a disclaimer before airing Lindell’s film.

“Mr. Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program
and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content,” the narrator
says. “This program is not the product of OAN’s reporting.”

The disclaimer adds, “Further, the statements and claims expressed in
this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not
intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.”

Previously, Twitter suspended the MyPillow account about a week after
suspending Lindell’s account. Twitter said that it suspended his company
account for alleged violations of the company’s ban-evasion policy.

“I can’t believe they’re doing this to my company,” Lindell said in an
interview with USA Today last week. “They’re out to destroy me.”

“Thank you to everyone who has supported MyPillow during this time. …
Jack Dorsey is trying to cancel me (Mike Lindell) out!” he previously
wrote. “We are extremely busy and hiring as fast as we can to handle all
the shipping! Jack will be found out and should be put in prison when
all is revealed!”

Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, and J.C. Penney have confirmed that they’ll
discontinue selling MyPillow products; Lindell suggested the retailers
are engaging in a politically motivated cancel campaign.
citizen winston smith
2024-09-20 18:59:54 UTC
I wonder if the train system emptied their tanks for locals to
spray on their crops (from either type of toilets). In some areas
of asia, they even separate the urine from the feces and all is
used in agriculture. They do a pretty good job.
They are good engineers... wouldn't surprise me at all.
No, they do not use human excrement in farming at all in Japan. Such
would automatically cause all produce to be marked as unsanitary and
unfit for consumption.
Which is sane and laudable.

I wish they had as protective a policy of seafood harvesting from near
the Fukushima plant discharge plumes:

https://wtop.com/world/2024/09/japan-and-china-reach-deal-over-fukushima-water-release-and-move-closer-to-resolving-seafood-ban/

"Japan says the discharge has met international safety standards and is
being monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency, adding that
all past water monitoring data has been publicly available. Japan has
criticized China over its seafood ban as unscientific and demanded an
immediate end to the measure.

Japan’s government and TEPCO say the discharge of the water stored in
hundreds of tanks is necessary for safety reasons and to make space for
other operations."

I also question our willingness to "help out" during the ban:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-military-begins-japan-seafood-purchases-counter-china-ban-2023-10-30/

"October 30, 202310:50 AM MDTUpdated a year ago

TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The United States has started bulk buying
Japanese seafood to supply its military there in response to China's ban
on such products imposed after Tokyo released treated water from its
crippled Fukushima nuclear plant into the sea.
Unveiling the initiative in a Reuters interview on Monday, U.S.
ambassador to Japan Rahm Emanuel said Washington should also look more
broadly into how it could help offset China's ban that he said was part
of its "economic wars".
China, which had been the biggest buyer of Japanese seafood, says its
ban is due to food safety fears.
The U.N.'s nuclear watchdog vouched for the safety of the water release
that began in August from the plant wrecked by a 2011 tsunami. G7 trade
ministers on Sunday called for the immediate repeal of bans on Japanese
food.
"It's going to be a long-term contract between the U.S. armed forces and
the fisheries and co-ops here in Japan," Emanuel said.
"The best way we have proven in all the instances to kind of wear out
China's economic coercion is come to the aid and assistance of the
targeted country or industry," he said."

There we go, another health-blind Demotard cutting deals that will
irradiate OUR military members!

FREAKING MADNESS...